AET courses

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Reaction score
hello ladies and gents,

i know this has been asked a few times a while back but im looking to do an AET course so i can teach, ive been scouring the internet and im so confused!

theres so many different ones at different prices which makes me unsure on which ones are legit?
its a minefield and im hoping somebody can shed some light on which sites are ok to use and how much should i be paying?

TIA!

x

Hi Tia!

I would recommend trying your local college, i completed mine a couple of years ago, it took about 10-12 weeks of one monday a week.

Im not too sure about the courses offered online as personally i think its important to gain knowledge and experience from the tutor, in preparation for entering the classroom environment.

Hope this helps!

Hi Tia,

I'm doing one online atm, lots of information and I'm learning a lot... However will be interesting to see how employers view an online qualification.

I paid just less than 300 for mine and I have 3 months to complete it with one day in a classroom environment x

For online or private qualifications you need to check that they are awarded by a government approved exam board and have an actual qualification number.

VTCT offer AET qualifications. I recommend DB Training in Kent. You can train with them distance, in person or a combination of the two. Training with them was a very positive experience for me and I passionately recommend them.

Latest posts

Back