Affinage colour help

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

elliotf9

Reaction score
I changing some of my L'Oreal clients to affinage. One lady in particular is 100% white underneath and normally has a base tint on of 7,0 and 7,3 between foil highlights. With affinage it says mixing ratio of 1:1 1/2 ratio, and it ages since I have mixed like this. Does this mean I can mix with 6% peroxide or not?

Alan Andersen

Reaction score
I changing some of my L'Oreal clients to affinage. One lady in particular is 100% white underneath and normally has a base tint on of 7,0 and 7,3 between foil highlights. With affinage it says mixing ratio of 1:1 1/2 ratio, and it ages since I have mixed like this. Does this mean I can mix with 6% peroxide or not?
Hi,
I've not used Affinage, but would expect that this would purely relate to mixing the product 1 part colour to 1.5 parts developer. The strength of developer should only be dependant on the shade chosen/result wanted.

Haircutz

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Geek
Reaction score
I don’t normally use Affinage but have done in the past. I recommend you download and read their technical manual as it should provide all the essential information you need for correct mixing for your colours.

ronray

Reaction score
Check the instructions usually a leaflet in the box or sometimes printed on the inside of the box.
Generally grey coverage with most brands is either 6% or 4%

Latest posts