Affinage colour help

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

elliotf9

Reaction score
I changing some of my L'Oreal clients to affinage. One lady in particular is 100% white underneath and normally has a base tint on of 7,0 and 7,3 between foil highlights. With affinage it says mixing ratio of 1:1 1/2 ratio, and it ages since I have mixed like this. Does this mean I can mix with 6% peroxide or not?

I changing some of my L'Oreal clients to affinage. One lady in particular is 100% white underneath and normally has a base tint on of 7,0 and 7,3 between foil highlights. With affinage it says mixing ratio of 1:1 1/2 ratio, and it ages since I have mixed like this. Does this mean I can mix with 6% peroxide or not?
Hi,
I've not used Affinage, but would expect that this would purely relate to mixing the product 1 part colour to 1.5 parts developer. The strength of developer should only be dependant on the shade chosen/result wanted.

Check the instructions usually a leaflet in the box or sometimes printed on the inside of the box.
Generally grey coverage with most brands is either 6% or 4%

Latest posts

Back