Affinage colours

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jo1333red

Reaction score
I'm after some help with making affinage colours cool! Particularly with the 5's but with all colours, ive added lots of extra ash from their intensive range with additional 6.117 to add coolness but it's still very very warm, I'm so disappointed in it I'm considering changing brands, any ideas?

The best way to get a very cool colour from affinage is to use a flat level (i.e 8.0, 7.0, 6.0 etc).
Then add your intensive into that, generally around 20 grams of intensive to 80 grams of colour.
5.11 is a super ashy colour as well but I don't massively like the .117 range it focuses too much on toning out the warmth rather than colouring it if that makes sense. I never use a .117 alone I'm always intermixing them and even still I would prefer to make the ash colour rather than wing it with using one of the 117 levels.

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1487223632.503795.jpg

This was done using solely the .117 range.
I do believe I toned with something other than a 117 but she wanted a very grey ombre. I honestly love Affinage so much and there isn't any colour you can't make with them.

Hi try 5.0 5.01 equal parts with converter x

Affinage stylist lovely pic [emoji12] do u use gothic without pre lightning ?

Latest posts

Back