Affinage Infiniti b series red on bleach?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sarahtufty

Reaction score
Help! I am fitting some extensions on Tuesday, they’re red! Perfect match for Infiniti b series red. I usually use wella as my go to colours, I needed to mix 2 colours to make the perfect match and the warehouse I use didn’t have 1 of the colours. They’re recommended the b series which was a perfect match! I’ve just downloaded asp’s pdf guide and it states to use on a base 6 or darker, the ladies roots are this, however she has a bleach on a good 2/3’s of her hair! Has anyone come across this? If so how did you deal with it? I was thinking I’d apply to the root, leave that for half the processing time and then apply to the remaining hair? Thanks in advance

Use a 1.5% or 1.9% on the lighter ends is the best advice I can give you. I don't think it's meant for depositing only, it's designed to lift. How I imagine, it's like using a Highlift to tone pre bleached hair. If you ever come across this again, Framesi Light and shine is amazing, because you have 2 tunes, 1 is pigment and the other is a lightner. So for example in this circumstance, you would apply the pigment and lifter to the roots, and then just apply the pigment to the lighter ends, and it's guaranteed to be the same colour, because the pigment is the same. As long as you get enough lift on the roots obviously. A.S.P do a b red refresher, so this is what you should normally use because it's deposit only, and it comes in the same shades as the b red , I guess the assistant at the store should have told you this.

Thank you!! I think I’ll just go get the refresher and I have to do her patch test this morning so I’ll take a test cut to sample how it’ll look! I will most definitely look into the framesi as well! Good advice, thank you for replying

Latest posts

Back