Affinage

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hair Fairy

Reaction score
Im thinking of moving over to Affinage for my colour range. Has anyone worked with it? And what are yr views??

I found that some of the darker colours did fade quite quickly.. Especially if there is any grey in the hair, so i would use the intensifier every time even though it only says to use it if 75% or more grey. Although the 12.0 blonde range was really good! Good value for money though x

love it :)

i dont use the satin range anymore though.

but i use infiniti, spectrum, ice creme and their sister company Kitoko for shampoo's and conditioners :)

I found that some of the darker colours did fade quite quickly.. Especially if there is any grey in the hair, so i would use the intensifier every time even though it only says to use it if 75% or more grey. Although the 12.0 blonde range was really good! Good value for money though x
Did you try going one shade darker? Over 50% they advise to do this. I never have problems with fading over grey, that's my main reason for using x

Latest posts

Back