Affinage

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jamiereid92

Reaction score
Hi everyone,

Was wondering whats anyones experiences with Affinage?

We are currently s Wella salon but are tired by the lack of support we are given from wella, the lack of product knowledge the reps have, and we just feel taken for granted.

Is wella colour really superior to Affinage? or just more expensive?

I am feeling that we will gey better support from affinage but am nervous about changing.

Hi everyone,

Was wondering whats anyones experiences with Affinage?

We are currently s Wella salon but are tired by the lack of support we are given from wella, the lack of product knowledge the reps have, and we just feel taken for granted.

Is wella colour really superior to Affinage? or just more expensive?

I am feeling that we will gey better support from affinage but am nervous about changing.
I'm glad we're not the only ones feeling this about wella!! Customer service has gone down hill majorly!! Our rep went sick and we didnt see anyone for 10 months!! Then they sent a new rep, he came once or twice after we expresses how annoyed we were, and how neglected we felt, and how we'd missed out on the salon advantage points, because no one told us when they expired, he never came back! Haven't seen him for about 4 months now! They are hiking the prices up every year, making it harder for people to buy from them... And I feel the last couple of years they are behind with the latest colour trends...
I've only dabbled with Affinage, but I like what I've used, the rose pink toner, doesn't last very long, but it's true to swatch when it's freshly done! Sorry that's probably not much help!

I'm glad we're not the only ones feeling this about wella!! Customer service has gone down hill majorly!! Our rep went sick and we didnt see anyone for 10 months!! Then they sent a new rep, he came once or twice after we expresses how annoyed we were, and how neglected we felt, and how we'd missed out on the salon advantage points, because no one told us when they expired, he never came back! Haven't seen him for about 4 months now! They are hiking the prices up every year, making it harder for people to buy from them... And I feel the last couple of years they are behind with the latest colour trends...
I've only dabbled with Affinage, but I like what I've used, the rose pink toner, doesn't last very long, but it's true to swatch when it's freshly done! Sorry that's probably not much help!

Thanks Ronray for your reply, I think a lot of people are feeling this way about wella, thats why i want to go to a much smaller brand.

I'm going to change colour houses, I want a lot more from a company than they are giving us.

I will have a good hard look around salon international :)

Thanks Ronray for your reply, I think a lot of people are feeling this way about wella, thats why i want to go to a much smaller brand.

I'm going to change colour houses, I want a lot more from a company than they are giving us.

I will have a good hard look around salon international :)
We've been in touch with framesi via Aston and fincher, and to be fair I'm impressed up to now, we're only sampling it at the moment, but we've had a one to one with the brand ambassador free of charge, and a training course next month also free of charge.

I'm a wella user too. But I have to say the only colour I use from affinage is the Gothic range.

The bases are muddy and look cheap, and they really pong [emoji23]

I've used one of the metallic rose colours , that was nice for one wash. So unfortunately I'm not a fan xx

I was wella when I opened my salon with being a wella master colour expert I stayed with them but had the same experience with reps.

Now I personally think the technical support is fantastic and they put in fantastic training courses which are readily available. it's just the reps that are crap....

I converted to Davines 18 months ago and have been really pleased with it.
I used to use alot of special mix with wella and Davines lacked this so had to be a but more creative with my mixes.

they are 100ml tubes and mixed 1:1.5 so value is great too. I get cash back on my ordering which I can use on education or marketing and they have great promotions every month too. it is still a family owned company which is growing alot in the UK at the moment but the service and support is fantastic.

Latest posts

Back