Affordable but good hair colour?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Laurapaura85

Reaction score
I'm going self employed in march and have been using farmavita at my current employment but want a better one as I'm not too happy with results, I can't afford top of the range as yet so acan anyone recommend an affordable but good brand?

I'm going self employed in march and have been using farmavita at my current employment but want a better one as I'm not too happy with results, I can't afford top of the range as yet so acan anyone recommend an affordable but good brand?
If you have an account with Aston and fincher, take a look at Framesi. It's very good, lots of choice, great coverage from all ranges, versatile and cost effective. They always have deals on too.

If you have an account with Aston and fincher, take a look at Framesi. It's very good, lots of choice, great coverage from all ranges, versatile and cost effective. They always have deals on too.
Hiya! I haven't heard of that I'll have a look, is that UK? I'm with capital hair & beauty

Hiya! I haven't heard of that I'll have a look, is that UK? I'm with capital hair & beauty
Ahh okay, capitol don't sell it, Aston and fincher are the only retailers, it's an Italian brand, but the education is so good, and the support.

OK thanks for ur help I'm gonna have a look into it when I get home

What about Matrix?
Massive 90ml tubes, alternate levels- 3, 5 ,7, 9 or similar so you intermix to get the level.ypu want and therefore dont have loads to tubes to stock the full range and its owned by L'Oreal so most of the technology is there.

It depends what brands are sold in your local wholesalers. (You’re better off either buying directly from the colour house rep or from your wholesaler, rather than relying on online stores whose stock might be old.)

Latest posts

Back