afro caribbean hair structure!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sinlessdanni

Reaction score
Hi peeps.
I need some ones help if you can!!
A friend of mine is doin her nvq3 and has to draw the hair structure for arfro caribbean hair but we cant find any thing.
Can any one help??
Thanks
Danielle

Hi peeps.
I need some ones help if you can!!
A friend of mine is doin her nvq3 and has to draw the hair structure for arfro caribbean hair but we cant find any thing.
Can any one help??
Thanks
Danielle

What do you mean the structure of Afro Caribbean hair? I thought all hair types had the same structure, only different qualities.

The only difference I can think of is that Afro Caribbean hair is curly - it has a kink whilst growing - it isnt straight.....

Are they asking about follicle shape? I've posted a couple of articles on hair structure here. check those out, they may hold your answer.

:hug: hi there the structure of this type of hair is different in many ways
first it is like a spiral shape in structure totally diferent to our hair structure i can only advise your friend to check out waterstones or her training schools libary for a book just on hair of this kind
as it is to technical to get into on just this thread as there is more than structure to look into ex science ect ssd

Latest posts

Back