After photos of Transform hair?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Gorgeouslocks21

Reaction score
Looking too see some before and after pics of transform hair! Also studio58, routes and hairplanet. Also open to seeing any others. Just looking for a good supplier to choose!

Looking too see some before and after pics of transform hair! Also studio58, routes and hairplanet. Also open to seeing any others. Just looking for a good supplier to choose!
Look on my instagram @e.l.extensions I did a set of nano rings nearly 3 weeks ago. I text the client every so often to see how she is getting on, she says fab, people cant believe she has extensions in. She had balayage hair too so I had to match her darker colour and then put some blonde ones in to match where her blonde was coming through x

I removed a set of pre bonds from transform Mongolian range after 16weeks I felt like I was getting rid of new hair .. You can go wrong .. I also have a client wearing an Indian weft from transform its 13 weeks old and still looks great x

Look on my instagram @e.l.extensions I did a set of nano rings nearly 3 weeks ago. I text the client every so often to see how she is getting on, she says fab, people cant believe she has extensions in. She had balayage hair too so I had to match her darker colour and then put some blonde ones in to match where her blonde was coming through x
Where did u train for ur LA Weave hun x

Where did u train for ur LA Weave hun x
I trained with KM training. But according to quite a few other hair extension technicians you do not have to train with them to actually do the LA Weave, you can just practice it x

Transforms Mongolian is the absolute bomb I love it so much lol there's roughly 150 1g bonds in this one

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    326.1 KB · Views: 222
Hehehe you can see her face in there Sheel kill me lol :rolleyes: this is a better b4 pic

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    204.8 KB · Views: 128
All of these are hair from Routes. I fit their hair nearly every day. I can't fault it. The dark colour you can easily get 6 months from some and the blonde 4 months. Hair is lovely you only need 150 strands for an average full head, all of those are 150 strands xx

Attachments

• IMG_20150610_122953.jpg
    IMG_20150610_122953.jpg
    135.6 KB · Views: 127
  • IMG_20150929_222157.jpg
    IMG_20150929_222157.jpg
    166.7 KB · Views: 111
  • IMG_20150922_164601.jpg
    IMG_20150922_164601.jpg
    134.3 KB · Views: 102
  • IMG_20150716_135458.jpg
    IMG_20150716_135458.jpg
    194.6 KB · Views: 100
  • IMG_20150804_200407.jpg
    IMG_20150804_200407.jpg
    173.6 KB · Views: 107
I trained with KM training. But according to quite a few other hair extension technicians you do not have to train with them to actually do the LA Weave, you can just practice it x
Really! i thought you would of needed it on certificate x

Really! i thought you would of needed it on certificate x
Yeah some say you do, some say you don't. I know plenty of hair extension technicians who have not trained with KM but still do the LA weave. I think there is a big thing about it. x

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1446844334.879244.jpg

140 Insta-link 16"

Yes, blew my cover their [emoji52] oops.. Ended up finding out too many people I knew used this forum [emoji23]
It did cross my mind recently that might be you :) glad to see your still here :)

Do transform only stock Mongolian & Russian now does anyone know?
I'm trying to get my hands on a remy colour but I can't find it on the website!!

Do transform only stock Mongolian & Russian now does anyone know?
I'm trying to get my hands on a remy colour but I can't find it on the website!!

I think so yeah cheryl told me ages ago they were getting rid of the indian remy

I think so yeah cheryl told me ages ago they were getting rid of the indian remy
Can u tag Cheryl? I can't find her when I try to tag her name in sure she sells the hair as well as fits I wanted to ask if she had some, the new ring has no warm colours I'm so stuck! :(

Can u tag Cheryl? I can't find her when I try to tag her name in sure she sells the hair as well as fits I wanted to ask if she had some, the new ring has no warm colours I'm so stuck! :(

@cheryl1

Love to see you're saying stennies

Latest posts

Back