After tan moisturising

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sweetdudette

Reaction score
I always advise clients to moisturise the next day/after wash off, but should I be advising them to use oil free moisturiser? What does everyone else advise?

Yes Definately oil free as it strips the tan! I find most clients use coco butter it seems to do the trick and help the fade off to be more even!

Yes Definately oil free as it strips the tan! I find most clients use coco butter it seems to do the trick and help the fade off to be more even!

Definitely oil free and AHA free. Also, in my course we were told to avoid all Dove products as they lighten spray tans.

Have tried a patch test on myself of Dove Body Oil Wash and was left with a noticeably whiter area. So I now use it when am trying to get rid of the last bits of a tan.

Sent from my GT-I9000 using SalonGeek

Yes oil free as oil can strip the tan I use sienna so always tell them for best result use the one to match the system xxxx

I always advise clients to moisturise the next day/after wash off, but should I be advising them to use oil free moisturiser? What does everyone else advise?

Alot of my clients use the coco butter and say its great for keeping it moisturised,some of my clients use Nouvaglow to maintain there nouvatan spray tan also but defo no oil sprays as it can stip the tan hth x

Alot of my clients use the coco butter and say its great for keeping it moisturised,some of my clients use Nouvaglow to maintain there nouvatan spray tan also but defo no oil sprays as it can stip the tan hth x

I never thought of using the nouvaglow as an 'after spray tan' s
Moisturiser too. Do they find this helps with the fade off too? X

I never thought of using the nouvaglow as an 'after spray tan' s
Moisturiser too. Do they find this helps with the fade off too? X

yes and she still had an even colour when she came back a week later for another tan x

Ah I feel like a right idiot I haven't been using my body butter when I have a tan on as I assumed because it's do rich it must have an oil in it, I use clinique body butter, so will this be safe to use?

Latest posts

Back