After wax cloth for men?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

PicklePie

Reaction score
I remember reading about an exfoliating cloth for use after waxing to help prevent ingrowing hairs. Can anyone help with the name of it please? I think it was called the Ruff Stuff or something.
Thanks in advance

Fabulous. Thanks so much

I remember reading about an exfoliating cloth for use after waxing to help prevent ingrowing hairs. Can anyone help with the name of it please? I think it was called the Ruff Stuff or something.
Thanks in advance

Thanks for bringing these to my attention , so beneficial & hadn’t heard of them previously [emoji108]

Thanks in advance

I suggest tan erasers. They are so versatile. I use them pre tan, whilst tanned, after tanning, just to exfoliate, pre wax, after healing from a wax. Even to clean my bath of dead skin when I do my post tan scrub and when I couldn't get some paint off my hands after decorating. Amazing all rounder. They are pink and black but they don't care because they work. ;)

Thanks for this. I will look into these too

Latest posts

Back