Aftercare leaflets one for each service??

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hayleysspraytan

Reaction score
Hi guys

Im just getting my aftercare leaflets designed and wondered if you have a leaflet per treatment or all on one - which is what Id like to do ideally.

So a fold out leaflet for nails waxing lashes and tanning??

what are your thoughts??

Thanks
Hayley

I have little cards. One for each service. People are more likely to keep them because they can fit them in their purse etc x

Yeah thats a great idea, only my aftercare advice is quite lengthy for certain things such as tanning and shellac so would really need to be a booklet/leaflet.

I guess what Im asking is if anyone does this or if anyone thinks theres a good reason why I should; for example does it look more proffesional to have seperate ones??

i give out a seperate leaflet for each of my beauty treatments and they seem to work fine

If you put it all in same leaflet you might find you get additional bookings. People might see aftercare advise for products/services they didn't know you offered. Just a thought. HTH

ooh yes thankyou thats a really good point!!!

If you put it all in same leaflet you might find you get additional bookings. People might see aftercare advise for products/services they didn't know you offered. Just a thought. HTH

I've done a tri-fold brochure on Vistaprint with all my service aftercare. X

Hi hayleysspraytan, I'm in the middle of doing this (having all my after care advise together on one page as suppose to having them seperately) I find out that people loose them easily but if it were to be a booklet or trifold as someone suggested, then I think they might look after it more. I'll also make sure I tell each and every client to look after it properly and refer to the booklet if need be, but I'm also at the other end of the phone if they need to speak to someone. Hope that helps?

I'm also in the same position, I'm unsure on what's best to do. Do you any of you kind hearted geeks have one you could mail us for an example? I had been doing all mine separately but seems an awful waste when you can just stick it on one. BUT do you still give them one after every treatment even if they've already got one? We all know most clients conveniently forget their after-care so Id like to still be giving them one on each visit and surely if they've got one already they'll refuse it regardless, does this make sense?

Yes that helps!!Thankyou - Im just getting the brochure priced up at the moment and Im definitely going to pinch your trifold idea!!

Im using a company called Fatheads based in manchester they are really worth every penny I feel everything theyve designed for me stands out as different to the usual beauty marketing.

I always offer aftercare leaflets (Im using individually branded ones at the moment ie Berins, Flirties etc) after every appointment. Most people say Ive still got it but I would always ask.

Pm me your address and I'll post you a copy of mine x

Pm me your address and I'll post you a copy of mine x

Hi, can you please post me one too if I PM my address? Thanks.

Sent from my Desire HD using SalonGeek

hwilliams you are a star!!:hug:

Yep everyone just PM me a postal address cos you lose the beauty of it when you scan it.

Anytime guys, always happy to help when I can.

H xxx

I've done a tri-fold brochure on Vistaprint with all my service aftercare. X

How did you fit this on a tri-fold brochure? I've tried and I can't get it to work or look right.

I cannot scan it.

Please PM me your postal address NOT your email and I'll send it in the post to you.

Cheers,

H x

Thanks HWilliams, I've pm'd you.

They are all sent out to you now so you should all have received by Tuesday latest.

Loads of love,

H x

They are all sent out to you now so you should all have received by Tuesday latest.

Loads of love,

H x

Hi, thanks a lot I got the trifold in the post yesterdayand It's really nice. Was opting for a booklet before but now not sure if its booklet or trifold. I'll collate all aftercare information together and I'll let you know what I come up with. Thanks again, very kind of you.:biggrin:

Sending all the others out in the morning... X

Latest posts

Back