Age gap relationships thread

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm 20 my fella is 27 we got together when I was 17, he got a lot of stick to start with but now people except it. I tried for over a year to get him and now he's mine :) xxx

I'm 20 my fella is 27 we got together when I was 17, he got a lot of stick to start with but now people except it. I tried for over a year to get him and now he's mine :) xxx

Still no ring :-( haha! Hoping, seriously hoping lol xxx

Im 5 years older than my boyfriend! Hes 24 and Im 29. Hes very mature and kind and caring and Im really happy with him.
At the start I felt insecure and worried about him leaving me for someone younger and prettier but over time I realise he loves me for who I am inside.
My friends call me cougar and tease me about having a toyboy but its all in good jest!
Before him I was with someone 7 years older and he was very immature and treated me badly.
I really believe age is only a number it has no effect on a relationship as long as both are happy.xxxx

My boyfriend is a year older than me. Been together for 3 years this year. He's my best friend 💕 xx

I'm 43 and my boyfriend is 34. Cougar! we first met when I was 33 and he was 24, we saw each other in and off for a couple of years but it was very in/off. I finished with him 'cos he was too young and immature then he finished with me 'cos I would be too old to give him a child when he was ready to settle down. We got back together 6 years ago and finally conceded we were meant to be and now have a 22 month old boy together. Just waiting for my ring now!

17 years and 3 months between me and my fiance (him being older) :) he is the most caring person ever! We've been together 8 years in January and engaged 5 years in November :) couldn't be happier with someone. XxxX

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

I'm 6 months older than my partner, I call him my toyboy and he hates it lol

Awwwwww I like these 'getting to know you threads' !!

There's 6 years between me and Mr Fairy, I'm 38 and he's 32 but he's soooooooooo the 'old' one in our relationship!!! I'm always being told I'm a petulant teenager or being compared to his 6 year old!! Lol!! He loves me really xx

My previous relationship was 11 years the other way and he was such a child!! He was a teenager stuck in an 40 odd year olds body! It became the most infuriating thing about him!

Just goes to show age is absolutely just a number!

Hugs xxx claire xx

Only 7 months between me and hubby (he is older)
Met when we were 18. Got 'together' 2 months later. Lived together by 19. Engaged at 20 and married at 22!
:D

Laura💋

My husband is 10 yrs older than me we met when I was 22 & he was 32. We have been together 15 & a half yrs . We will be celebrating our 5th wedding anniversary on Valentines day . We have 5 kids the 2 older ones are mine from a previous relationship & we have 3 girls together.

My husband is 10 yrs older than me we met when I was 22 & he was 32. We have been together 15 & a half yrs . We will be celebrating our 5th wedding anniversary on Valentines day . We have 5 kids the 2 older ones are mine from a previous relationship & we have 3 girls together.

Well I'm 43 and my partner has just had his 30 birthday I'm 44 next month. We've been together 8 years now and have a 4 year old son. I have two other sons from my previous marriage 17 and 14 ... So far I think I'm the old one here. Everyone thinks we make a wonderful couple. His parents are only 9 and 10 years older than me. That at times is weird as I have more In common them than him at times. But it works for us I have to say. 😉Xx

My hubs is 5 weeks younger than I, we have known each other for 22 years (school friends... He was my crush haha) got together 5 years ago and been married 2 years! Xx

My husband is 12 years older than me, we have been together since I was 19. I am now 35, we have a son and a second child due in the next month. We have our moments, he looks and certainly behaves younger than his 47 years (much to my frustration at times) I really wouldn't be without him. I must admit that usually I forget that we have 12 yrs between us. :-D Victoria x

Today is my fiftieth birthday!
My humsbums was 30 in March...

Today is my fiftieth birthday!
My humsbums was 30 in March...

Happy Birthday Lynne!! Now that sounds like a much more sensible way round :-D

Happy Birthday Lynne :), I think you have the right idea!

My OH is 11 years older than me. Been together nearly 8 years a d married 2. We met at traffic lights - yes really :) (oh and not in the oh so dodgy way that it sounds :p)

Happy birthday Lynn 🎂🎁

There is 28 years between me and my other half I am 30 and he is 58. I was 15 when we got together, which was a bit of scandal at my school and went through hell with my family, (he is 3/4 years older than my patents). Now my parents get on really well with him as there realised he was not going anywhere and realised they would lose me if they pushed him away.
We have been together 15 and half years and could not imagine life with out him.
Age is just a number and if someone makes you happy then that's what matters, and he certainly does make me happy. 😍😍😍
Kirsty

Happy birthday Lynn 🎂🎁

There is 28 years between me and my other half I am 30 and he is 58. I was 15 when we got together, which was a bit of scandal at my school and went through hell with my family, (he is 3/4 years older than my patents). Now my parents get on really well with him as there realised he was not going anywhere and realised they would lose me if they pushed him away.
We have been together 15 and half years and could not imagine life with out him.
Age is just a number and if someone makes you happy then that's what matters, and he certainly does make me happy. 😍😍😍
Kirsty

Always remember that age is nithing unless its a block of cheese lol

My parents hated the fact that i was 19 and he was 53 when we got together but all fine now

Would not swap him for the world :)

Sent from my GT-I9100 using SalonGeek mobile app

Latest posts

Back