Age limit on client for eyebrow tint

SuzH

Hi, I have a persistent client who wants her 12 year olds eyebrows tinted. And suggested a spray tan. I can’t find the age limit thing of 16 on my insurance to show her. Anyone got a sample please? Thanks x

Haircutz

Super Moderator
Staff member
Contact your insurer and ask them to confirm by email?
Another option is to look at the packaging on the tint products. Usually, it will say on the manufacturers instructions somewhere as it’s a mandatory part of EU cosmetics labelling laws.

Otherwise, just say NO very firmly.

I know lots of Irish dance moms go for the whole dark spray tan look but I think they’re bonkers. Why risk applying unnecessary chemicals to pre-pubescent children?

SuzH

Thanks love xx

I used to have parents asking me to spray their kids for their holy communion!

[Mod comment: removed ethnic reference as unnecessary]

Last edited by a moderator:

SuzH

Omg! Yes people like to push barriers x

Tanning_Beauty

Contact your insurer and ask them to confirm by email?
Another option is to look at the packaging on the tint products. Usually, it will say on the manufacturers instructions somewhere as it’s a mandatory part of EU cosmetics labelling laws.

Otherwise, just say NO very firmly.

I know lots of Irish dance moms go for the whole dark spray tan look but I think they’re bonkers. Why risk applying unnecessary chemicals to pre-pubescent children?
Absolutely. I have a feeling Habia actually says 15 but it’s been a while, I stopped doing anything for under 18s as the mums drove me potty.

If you want to do it that’s up to you, but if you are already concerned stick to what feels right to you.