Agnes Deyn

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

becca211

Reaction score
Hi Ladies

I have a short blonde crop that has been bleached, can anyone tell me a formula that will get my hair platinum (cool icy blond) like Agnes Deynes hair?
I have tried Wella 12/81 over the bleach but my hair still has yellowish tones in it, in the past I have tried various colours with hints of blue and violet but nothing really acheives that cool blonde colour

Thanks

Hi Ladies

I have a short blonde crop that has been bleached, can anyone tell me a formula that will get my hair platinum (cool icy blond) like Agnes Deynes hair?
I have tried Wella 12/81 over the bleach but my hair still has yellowish tones in it, in the past I have tried various colours with hints of blue and violet but nothing really acheives that cool blonde colour

Thanks

Hi, I like the proclere oil bleach gel for an all over icy white blonde and Wella 0/6 in colour fresh for the after toner,
the secret is to get the bleach past that chicken yellow,
and bring it up to a nice pale creamy blonde first,

(but this will all depend on what base you are to begin with )
what base are you ?
Proclere will work on base 5 and upwards

it needs to be lifted by the bleach to a very pale shade just like the pale inside of a banana skin
here is a link that may help some more

http://www.salongeek.com/hair-geek/67303-really-platinum-look.html?highlight=that+cool+blonde

:hug: x minky

Thanks - thats really helpful - I'll give it a go - I am a base 5 :)

Thanks - thats really helpful - I'll give it a go - I am a base 5 :)

You are very welcome , :hug:
as with all colour don't forget to do test pieces first x

you can also do it like Jeni Giles says , here it is :

sometimes achieving that white look means foiling a few lighter pieces in through the crown or top. Not all hair lifts to pale yellow, and if you add a few pieces that are foiled in with bleach and 40 vol, you may get enough lighter pieces that along with toning you get your desired result.

Jeni Giles Grand Master Technician Creative Nail Design
Cosmetology and Nail Technology Career planning advisor
"The life so short, the craft so long to learn" Chaucer
The School Of Hair Styling

Hi Ladies

Thanks

Hii, to get rid of yellow tones, use ash tones..or hats great is Wella 0/6 xxx

Latest posts

Back