Agony Aunt 's(and Uncles)

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Nails At The Hat Hire Company

Reaction score
Can I just say THANK YOU...(that was really loud..if you get me!!)

The geek board is like having my own personal set of Agony aunts & Uncle's for Nails

Thankyouthankyouthankyouthankyouthankyou...cant say it enough but thankyou
:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Well I must second that:

Thanks to all that have helped and listend and supported us, when we really needed it.....................
And there have been some pulling hair out moment for me and Faye
So thanks to one and all
from the bottom of my Resin Bottle

Love Ruth xxxx

i would just like to second what mum has said, thanks for all the messages of luck that you all posted when i was having the worst time ever........... oh by the way the shop is fantastic , i have got it rocking but as they say there is still more that can be done and more clients that can be seen to. i am having a ball in the new shop, getting new hair do's that are making my mother jealous.....
thanks guys and girls keep up all the good work.
love faye xxxxx

I love it here.......so calm and peaceful and yet fun. And so such awsome information and helpful supportive people. Thanks to everyone and especially Mr and Mrs Geek. ;) :p :) You all rock :!:

you were included in my agongy aunts & uncles...in the last 24 hours youve helped me loads....thanks and if i ever get chance to get to your salon ..i'm coming... gonna try and catch up with fiona (naturalnails) cos shes been a fab support too....as well as everyone on this board really...hope one day im in a position to offer support and advise to those who need it.
love and respect

that so many are gaining so much from this board!! EVERYBODY helps EVERYONE which is great!!! :D
Sam (The Geek) always mainted that he wanted a 'Professional' Board :study: and that is exactly what we have!!
Everyone helps to make this board the success it has become but special thanks (I think) go to Samuel (The Nail Geek), Gigi (Geeg) and Ruth (Nailsinlondon1) who do exceptional posts when sometimes some of us just don't have a moment to spare!!! :oops: :salute: :salute: :salute:

I don't know where to start...as a newcomer to this business I struggled for a long time :( to get decent, professional advice on nail training. This board has helped me map out my future training (Creative foundation of course), choose excellent products, realise my true potential and meet lots and lots of lovely, helpful techs.

If I can get to Excel in September maybe I may even meet some of you.

Thanks for all the help I've received.

:D

loads of thanks to the uncles and aunties my nails have come along way since i been on the board. (no more massive apexs or wonky sidewalls ;) lol)

I haven't posted in a while, but EVERYONE gets a big THANK YOU from me!!! I don't know where I'd be without this board! :D :D :D

Lots of lovely and sensible advise just when you need it! :D :D :D

THANK YOU ALL!!! :D :D :D

Karenxxx
:rainbow:

a big thank you for all the help and support i have recieved on this site

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back