Air Brush and compressor

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

LCL

Reaction score
Hi everyone, I would like some opinions, as I have to buy my new airbrush and compresor, I am confused, Iwatta, Badger, too much fun, I don`t know I want it to be good, I was just starting out when they robbed us, it is a pretty expensive piece of equipment, education in airbrushing is not available here, so I just play around I loved it , I have seen so much beautiful work with it to, here it is just stating out there are some designs going on but mostly french. I also went to the Gina Wallace website, and see that even though its little comes with a lot of education bonuses, Does anyone know anything about this system, It is a big investment and I want to shop very smart for this.
Thank you very much.
Loretta.

I've been using my iwata airbrush and compressor for nearly 2 years now, and i cant fault it, or the company. i think i got it from The Airbrush Company, and they've always been brilliant with their telephone help, and they're really prompt in sending out replacement parts ie) needles etc.

i wouldn't use anything else now !!

Have you tried Sim air - they have been selling compressors airbrushes for ages - they do them for nail art spray, tanning & body art. Tel: 01423 3400040 - They do the Su-do tanning which is fabulous

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back