Air Brush Tanning

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Debsidoo99

Reaction score
I'm seriously thinking of adding this to my services in my salon.
Can anyone recommend a good one to look into ?
Also the cost of disposable panties and what solutions you use plus any other extras I'll need.
Much appreciated in advance.
Debsidoo

Ive PMd you some info which may help with your choice.

Herman

I can't see my pm !!
Maybe my server is not working properly.
I'll pm you later Herman if not get it by tonight.
Thanks !!!

Is it OK to send info to E-mail address you sent to Lily?

Cheers H

yes, that would be great !!
Cheers hon !!!

Hi ya

I recently invested in Su-do airbrush tanning and am really really pleased with the results. Their website is www.su-dobodyart.com. Have a look and see what you think.

For disposables, have a look in Ellisons catalogue as they have some great disposable items in there.

Hope this helps!

Emma

i can also back su-do up i love their products, has such a nice deep result,
give it ago see if u like

tina x

Hi...

Snuggles said:
i can also back su-do up i love their products, has such a nice deep result,
give it ago see if u like

tina x
Just wondering is this the dark tan you are using? I have only used the tropical so far and just wondered how much darker you go?

Debsidoo99 said:
I'm seriously thinking of adding this to my services in my salon.
Can anyone recommend a good one to look into ?
Also the cost of disposable panties and what solutions you use plus any other extras I'll need.
Much appreciated in advance.
Debsidoo

Debbie, just wandering are you the Debbie I was speaking to today on the phone for quite a while about Su-do Airbrush Tanning?

Avril

Have a look at this months 'Tanning World' if you can get a copy, I have written a two page article for them on what you should be looking for and the questions to ask when considering a spray tan system. If you dont get the magazine then anyone can pm me and I will mail you a copy of it, with so many to choose from at varying prices, it makes sense to research as much as you can before.

If anyone already has a tanning system, I am looking for peeps to try out some solution for me. It is an existing solution with an extra boost that makes the developed tan as deep as the instant, and in this case is very deep, but help is needed for field testing!

Tracey

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back