Air bubbles driving me mad

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lizzy13

Reaction score
Hiya i hope someone can help me out with these issues i am having. i have used cnd retention liquid and perfect pink powder for a few years and have always had issues with air bubbles, so today i received a sample of young nails pink powder and out of curiosity i thought i would try it with my retention liquid to see if i got air bubbles and would you believe it i DIDNT ( i know you are not meant to mix products but this problem is driving me mad)

So i am wondering is it my cnd powder thats the problem and if so i am in trouble cos i have lots of it,

i just dont know what to do help xx

Last edited by a moderator:
thank you for your speedy reply, i tried the yn powder and liquid and loved the colours and application but found i got lifting around the cuticle which i never got with cnd.

do you think it could be i need the yn primer xx

You should not be mixing systems!

Why try a different powder from a different brand, when CND have special new Retention+ powders to solve your issues with bubbles? Stick to your system.

I never have bubbles with perfect colour powders from CND but if you do, then use the CND Retention+ powders ... You will love them.

Thank you Geeg, i trained with you back in 1997 and i so know your right.
i will buy some of the new powders on monday and give them a try.
thanks again xx

Thank you Geeg, i trained with you back in 1997 and i so know your right.
i will buy some of the new powders on monday and give them a try.
thanks again xx
X you will be very happy with the results with the new powders.

You can get the same clear result with perfect colour powders, but when you are experienced, you can forget to let the bead rest, and often work faster than the setting time which can give you bubble problems. The new powders were developed for ones like you so enjoy .. Everyone with your problem, is raving about them. X

Many techs, no matter how experienced tend to panic, (push, pull and pat too much) creating air bubbles .....remember to breathe and relax CND has been proven time and time again

The new retention + powders sorted me out :D

thanks everyone for taking the time to advise me, i was going to order the new powders today but my 2 year old son woke up with chicken pox bless him , but i will def phone tomorrow, i cant wait to try them out xx

I only wish CND would have had Retention+ when I first started back in March!! Air bubbles were making me pull my hair out! Retention+ is an amazing product. Kudos to CND, once again!

Latest posts

Back