Air bubbles in gel?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

deedee84

Reaction score
Just started a gel extension course an just venting really air bubbles are driving me mad, add glue to tip well and apply to nail bubbles appear that I can't seem to push out, think angle and movement is right. Then next maybe not enough glue so add a little more glue yes no bubbles but have glue squirt out top of tip so frustrating!!!! Ease tell me this all going to get better!!!!! Im so persistant to get going by xmas is this impossible ??????
frosting

Hello there,

Some friendly advice...
For 1, calm down, take a few deep breathes & have a glass of water before you give yourself a heart attack!:rolleyes:

Now that you have calmed down a bit I will try to help you out here!

You said you have bubbles but i am not following you by your post.
Is it bubbles in your gel or when you glue the tips on or when you apply the gel? What gel is it?

Another thing Please Slowly explain in full details your prep from start to finish & then your application of the tip & finally your gel application.

The reason I ask is because I couldnt understand anything by your post other then bubbles I hate bubbles & then I lost you!:rolleyes:

Ha ha sorry little frustrated can u tell.
It's just apply my tips I haven't yet got to applying gel

I noticed just a tad..:)

Look sweetie at first everyone gets frustrated when things dont work out, that is why it is crucial that we practice practice & yes more practicing. :) Eventually you will get the hang of it & laugh it off! :wink2:

Are you following the steps your course tutors advised?
Prep is the most important thing you do when trying to create your enhancement.

I dont know your prep nor what products you are using so it is very difficult to help you out here. Please help me help YOU by telling me step by step what you are doing for your prep before your tip application.

Just have to say:
You are a sweetie Stephanie, always there to comfort and help out in a really kind way

Awe, thanks..That was so sweet of you to say!
That means a lot. :Love:

I just remember how shy I was to ask questions when I started out in the business & it took a lot of hard work I spent on my own researching & looking things up. I see so many people on here that have the courage to ask, Can I just sit here & not try to do anything I can to help? No. I say more power to them!

I am not saying everything I offer is the best advice, but I am trying to help in any way I can. If it is acceptable & helps even 1 person out, I know my years of experience & research did also someone else some good then it's a good thing & a good day. :p

Air bubbles under the tips?

If so..... You need to apply them at an angle and use the rock on technique. Pushes air out as you glue down the tip. Problem solved!!!

Latest posts

Back