air compressor

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

cheron

Reaction score
Help I just ordered my first airbrush, still waiting for it to arrive. In the mean time I went to sears and found a air compressor for 80.00$ its a craftsman and has 125 psi. It says it can be used for airbrushing. Do you think it will work or should I take it back ? Quick let me know cause when my airbrush comes I'm going to be ready to go. Thanks

Hello,

I'm afraid I've not heard of that make before, but you should be aware that if you plan on airbrushing nails you should be doing so at a PSI of around 30 to 35 and for body art it should be less - around 20 PSI. Did you really mean this one is set at 125 PSI or was that a typo?

Jackie

Sawasdee ka

We use iwata salon compresser has psi 1-70 iwata have mobile compresser 1-35 psi .

IN thai have big copressor but them use for air brush car and motorbike .

Kop khun ka mui

You can use any compressor to airbrush body or nails, as long as it has a regulator for the pressure so you can lower it to the correct psi for body and nails ... you may have to also get a connection that fits your airbrush, but this is not difficult to find.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back