Air Conditioning

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hair2Beauty

Reaction score
Hi,

Can anyone recommend an Air Conditioning/Heating System or company?

They are all so expensive i want to know ive got a good one!

You're probably best off searching on google for one, you don't want to pay too much though as you'll only need it for about 3 weeks a year if the past few years are anything to go by!!!

You'd be better off speaking to a plumber, they'll be able to recommend how much KW of power you'll need for the size of room etc, they will also be able to fit it for you and might even be able to recommend where to buy one from.

hth's

i'd personally rent them from hire centres as and when you need them.

You wont need them in your treatment rooms as your client would be naked and get too cold. I know as a therapist you get all hot and sweaty but your moving about, and no matter how warm it is your clients body temp will be lower than yours.

I use large fans in my treatment rooms to cool them down during waxing etc, and In my reception and nail area a seperate aircon unit I hire.

It costs around £600 per room for air con to be fitted for professional use. Dont forget to take into account the costs of maintenance and PAT testing the Units too! An Air con unit must be maintained otherwise it can cause serious health risks.

Kate

I have an air conditioning unit in my treatment room, as manis and pedis people can get too hot. My room gets to 28 degrees!

My boyfriend fitted mine but I think Bedford is too far away! Ask a plumber that you know - most of them do ac units now. It usually costs between 750 and 1000 pounds.

Becki xxx

Latest posts

Back