Air cooling???

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Welsh Geek

Reaction score
help......
I am thinking about buying an evaporative air cooler for the summer,can anyone help with a little advice.......? can anyone please tell me if these are any good, and do they keep a room cool enough for a small salon area... (about 6m x 6m). (Do they actually help with dust reduction because of the moisture in the air?) (are they as good as a small air con unit?)

I rent my room, so don't want to purchase a permanently fixed air conditioning unit... I have tried a small mobile unit, but it seems very bulky when the pipe is attatched and the pipe doesnt reach a window which will mean I will have to vent out onto the stairs near to the outer door!

Has anyone already tried these types of cooler or do you know anyone who can offer the best advice please????

Sue

Forgot to add that last year we practically cooked the clients, it was sooo hot!! so any help would be appreciated.

Sue
Welsh Geek said:
help......
I am thinking about buying an evaporative air cooler for the summer,can anyone help with a little advice.......? can anyone please tell me if these are any good, and do they keep a room cool enough for a small salon area... (about 6m x 6m). (Do they actually help with dust reduction because of the moisture in the air?) (are they as good as a small air con unit?)

I rent my room, so don't want to purchase a permanently fixed air conditioning unit... I have tried a small mobile unit, but it seems very bulky when the pipe is attatched and the pipe doesnt reach a window which will mean I will have to vent out onto the stairs near to the outer door!

Has anyone already tried these types of cooler or do you know anyone who can offer the best advice please????

Sue

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back