Air filter for nail desk

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tweeboo

Reaction score
Hey Guys
I'm working in a hair salon and need some sort of filter for the smell and dust as some hair clients have been complaining, I've seen the sunflower lamp but heard bad reviews on that one, also seen the Valentino one and that looks good but noisey! Anyone else use any and can recommend any?

Cheers
James

hey guys
i'm working in a hair salon and need some sort of filter for the smell and dust as some hair clients have been complaining, i've seen the sunflower lamp but heard bad reviews on that one, also seen the valentino one and that looks good but noisey! Anyone else use any and can recommend any?

Cheers
james

purex

Thanks Geeg,anyone else?

I've also recently been looking into a portable air filter system, the sunflower II looked perfect, what were the bad reviews you heard about them? and Gigi you recommend Purex, do they do a portable too?

I've been following Doug Schoon's post on facebook about using appropriate ventilation, but it does seem that there really aren't any options out there for mobile nail techs, it's so frustrating, there was a link to a blog post in this thread that explains small desk top type filters just don't cut it.

I guess its just a matter of waiting for technology to catch up, I'm happy to spend my money on a filter system that actually works, but I wont waste my money on something that doesn't.

Here's the blog post ~ Iryna Giblett Nail Academy: Is your salon safe?

I think the only way around it for me would be to get my garage converted to a home salon and get a system in that works ....off to buy a few scratch cards ...fingers crossed lol

Any one else have any thoughts of a way around this problem for a mobile tech?

Latest posts

Back