Air purifier!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Deni

Dinky Geek
Reaction score
I thought i would put a post on here to tell you guys about a fantastic gadget i have found!
It is a personal air purifier...you wear it around you neck, it weighs just a liitle more than a small battery and it gives out ozones that purifires the air around the facial area.
I have been testing one out over the last few weeks and i really believe it works! very little or no dust above the area it sits and it cuts down the smell and vapours soooooo much, my head has felt clearer since using it...much to my astonishment!!!!
It is a new product to the uk and are being used and sold by British Airways airline, for the staff and passengers.
I have been in touch with the company and i am going to be a distributer because i think this is such a fantastic idea!
So....if anyone is interested in buying one then please pm me and i will tell you more about it...x

Way to go Deni...thats great new..! Make sure you change the batteries...!

Check out ,,,,,,,, :cool: www.EcoQuestIntl.com. :cool: Have purchased the Breeze Air for Salon/home myself . Very impressed!!! It covers 2.500 sq ft ;) PERFECT for Full Salon Service Salons as it Eliminates/Purifiys/Sanitizes. Great for h/dressing chems also.;) This has become a BIG issue "CLEAN AIR". This REALLY helped . Of course there ARE some smells we dont want to eliminate. ie: Aromatheraputic/Spa mani/Spa Pedi etc. So I use mine for ALL chem services........ And it's great at home after cooking/partying/pet odours. :idea: lol xxxx jnail. AUSTRALIA .xxxx

jnail said:
Check out ,,,,,,,, :cool: www.EcoQuestIntl.com. :cool: Have purchased the Breeze Air for Salon/home myself . Very impressed!!! It covers 2.500 sq ft ;) PERFECT for Full Salon Service Salons as it Eliminates/Purifiys/Sanitizes. Great for h/dressing chems also.;) This has become a BIG issue "CLEAN AIR". This REALLY helped . Of course there ARE some smells we dont want to eliminate. ie: Aromatheraputic/Spa mani/Spa Pedi etc. So I use mine for ALL chem services........ And it's great at home after cooking/partying/pet odours. :idea: lol xxxx jnail. AUSTRALIA .xxxx
oh wow jnail that is the same company!!!!!
I can also get the breeze air too...i am testing that out next week...

Latest posts

Back