Air Purifiers

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sammie

Reaction score
Hi

Just wondered, i was looking at air purifiers in the argos book and thought i would ask everyone what they thought! Would they do the same job as extractor fans?

Thanx

Sammie

Sammie said:
Hi

Just wondered, i was looking at air purifiers in the argos book and thought i would ask everyone what they thought! Would they do the same job as extractor fans?

Thanx

Sammie

The answer to yur question is NO ... an air purifier will not do the job of removing dust particulates or vapours. I wish it were that easy for everyone and we'd all use them :lol:

To be really beneficial you need something that will extract the dust from the air and preferably expell it out side and bring fresh air in again. Remember, dust is the biggest problem and there are ways of minimising the amount of dust you create.

Try to make less dust in the first place and this will help allot. Make the finished nail with your brush and then you will not have to file and make much dust when finishing your work. Some people oil the enhancement first before they start finishing and find that this can help to keep airborn dist to a minimum too.

Thanx geeg thats really helpful

Sammie

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back