air purifiers

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

suzie01895

Reaction score
I am converting my garage into a mini salon where I will be doing acrylic nails and spray tanning. I am going to put an extractor fan in, but have recently seen a post about air purifiers. Can anyone tell me if they use it (especially for the tanning) and it is worth buying one?

Sue

Don't quote me on it but I think that air purifiers are the little machines that turn the negative ions in the air into positive ones.

I don't think it would make much difference when tanning as you need something that will actually extract or filter the overspray.

HTH

nails@42ndstreet said:
Don't quote me on it but I think that air purifiers are the little machines that turn the negative ions in the air into positive ones.

I don't think it would make much difference when tanning as you need something that will actually extract or filter the overspray.

HTH

Ok, I am also not 100% sure on this, so don't shoot me :D , but this rings a bell with me too!

Hi

Having recently had a visit from the dreaded H&S guys :green: ,whew! everything is fine!. :) They advised me if i want to do L+P then i need good air exchange. The filters in your desk arnt enough all they do is deal with the dust. The vapours can be just as harmfull. You need a fan bringing fresh air in and one extracting the "used" air. It isnt enough to just extract you have to bring in fresh air too. This also applies to the Spray tanning, if this is what you were refering to. Love my spray tans! :rolleyes: beach babe at heart(well the tan anyway!)
Anyway i digress HIH

Latest posts

Back