Airbrush Body Art Advice please

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

eob

Reaction score
Hello

Can anyone help me with some body art questions? I have the TC5000 su-do airbrush system for tanning. I have done the training for tanning through sudo and really enjoyed it. I would like to offer body art. Is this something that is relatively easy to pick up? Should I do the training or is there a video available to help with this? What are the best stencils, paints to buy?

Any info would be great as I have heard a lot of people talking about the body art and would like to know more.

Many thanks
Emma

Emma

Look up this web site www.air2art.com.au they are in australia but they send all over the world .

They have 1000s of stensils very good paints video magazine and anything you want to know about body art .

Body art is very easy to do .

Thank you

Body creations have some good stuff too....try them too

Body art is great fun and so easy to do..!

Vicky

Hi emma

Give su-do a ring, they will tell u everything u need to know.
I do bodyart & nail art with them, their body art is really easy 2 pick up & it can b a good little earner, especially in the summer. U can do things like carboots, fetes, childrens parties, ive even done nightclubs.
Good luck with it
j x :biggrin:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back