airbrush Course(message for gina wallace)

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Nails At The Hat Hire Company

Reaction score
further to the discussions regarding the airbrush art course by essentials...i too purchased this course last year but have only just got round to looking at it..its great...except it came with two air cans which are a pain in the Butt!! I can get two nails done then have to swop cannisters...i see in Nails this month it comes with a compressor...did not get put in or something.......also done the gel course......the nail trainer is the best!!!!

Hi, I too have a Homelearn Course that I've barely taken out of the box :shocker: . Its the acrylic course, I wanted to do gel at the time and was a bit miffed at my partner for getting the wrong one. Anyhow I had a bit of a play with it, kept getting frosting, rang helpline and was told it was probably due to draughts etc (my house was like a sauna) so I put it away moved house and forgot all about it until now. Thing is I realise I may as well sell the trainer or - and finally heres the question :rolleyes: can I still do the course?, I realise I would probably need new products but still have all the cards etc. Also it's been well over a year and I now have a different address. :oops:

hi, i have the gel course but have never had the time to complete it, i keep starting it and i was presuming that once i get round to finishing it i could send it of for testing.... hope theres not a limit cos thats been two years.
hope someone in the know replies to us....
cheers

i have the maintance one .havent done it yet either.have taken it out of the box though.i hope there isnt a time limit as well

Hi! I'm really sorry to hear you've not yet completed your course. :( But hey, it's never too late! I encourage you to start it and be diligent in your practice routines. Before you know it, you'll see major improvements and this will give you confidence to continue. Just do EXACTLY as I do on the video and you can't go wrong.

Here is a web page of my site that I would appreciate your reading before you go any further.

http://www.ginawallace.com/html/homelearn.php?page=FAQ_student_publication

There are over 200 pages of nail and nail art information just waiting there to be read by your eyes!

Phone Tech support in the UK is simple. Ring 01440-820999 or contact me online via my web site: http://www.ginawallace.com -- I'll quickly come to your rescue!

Respectfully,

Gina Wallace
Principal International Educator
Essential Nail Products, Ltd.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back