airbrush course

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

crazy'n'creative

Crazy Geekette
Reaction score
thinking of doing the home learn airbrushing course have any of you tried it or done it and what did you think

thanks

I did the Home Learn Airbrush course about a year and a half ago. I did enjoy it. Alternatively you could do a one to one with the likes of Melle Stripp (London), Vanessa Jones (Derbyshire) or Heidi Godden (Thetford) to name but a few.

you could call Anne Swain in Bedfordshire or come up to Leeds and meet with Amanda - she is also a previous Manchester Winner in nail art and has also taken 1st place in Alternative Nail Awards - truly excellent with ALL types of Nail Art. I know Melle does airbrushing and although I have heard of the other two people that Natural Nails has mentioned, I do not know if they have recognised schools issuing proper certificates etc.. Just a thought! ;)

thanks for the advice i was thinking of doing the home learn course at the moment as i am so busy at work at the moment don't get alot of time off but hey that's a good thing just doesn't give me much time for anything else
;)

just givin' you the 'skinny' as they say. I'm assuming it's Essential Nails - I love JG to bits - he is a star. I'm sure you will have fun with it and Gina does the airbrushing and she is fab at that - she has also joined the board so you can ask her questions too and I'm sure she'll help you out!!! ;)

Once again mrs Geek thanks for your help your a star did you get my message about fabric# r/b

Yes, me too Mrs Geek. I will be buying Fabric at Olympia and need to know about rebalance. Did send you a pm but may have been overlooked.

Hi Caroline

I've just booked my airbrushing course with Melle on Sunday 30 March in London, will let you know how I get on.

Ooooh you're sooo lucky, Melle is a total STAR!!!

Im doing the gel homelearn frm Essential nails this month as a bday present! lol! Yay that Gina has joined the boards, she is fab at nail art!! OOhh im getting all excited!!

xxlaylaxx

hi mrs gadget
please do let me know how you get on

:D

Thanks to all those who have enjoyed the Home Learn courses and for the compliments! And especially to Mrs. Geek-- I love you to bits too, sweetie! Hope to see you at Olympia in just under two weeks time. I booked my flight reservations TODAY. :p

If anyone would like more information about the Home Learn courses, please visit my web site at http://www.ginawallace.com. There is an online brochure there, as well as over 200 pages of info. and pictures just waiting to be read and viewed!

There is even an automatic "ONLINE SUPPORT" button that you can click to talk directly to me if I'm online. If I'm not, please leave me a message and I promise to get a speedy reply back to you.

Happy nailing!
Gina Wallace
Principal International Educator
Essential Nail Products, Ltd.
[/img]

Whooo! See you @ Olympia then Gina ;-) hehehe!
:rainbow:

xxlaylaxx

crazy'n'creative said:
thinking of doing the home learn airbrushing course have any of you tried it or done it and what did you think

thanks
Hiya,
I did the Essential Nails home learn Airbrushing course just before Xmas, and passed with 93% distinction. It's a fantastic course which you can do in your own time. Everything is so clearly explained and Gina is an excellent teacher. I also did the Acrylic home learn and would advise both courses without a hesitation.
Thank you soooooo much Gina.

Hi
I completed the Essential Airbrush Course just before Christmas. I also got a "Distinction" (after submitting it a second time, I wasn't happy with a "Credit" :lol: )

I really enjoyed the course and found it really easy to follow. The high standards set by Essential really do test your accuracy and skills, which is great. It has given me the confidence and skill to create some really stunning work on my clients.

I also found the kit to be well worth the money - it contains absolutely everything you need to start providing airbrush services - even a toothbrush for cleaning your client's fingers after airbrushing!!

Mrs Geek said:
you could call Anne Swain in Bedfordshire or come up to Leeds and meet with Amanda - she is also a previous Manchester Winner in nail art and has also taken 1st place in Alternative Nail Awards - truly excellent with ALL types of Nail Art. I know Melle does airbrushing and although I have heard of the other two people that Natural Nails has mentioned, I do not know if they have recognised schools issuing proper certificates etc.. Just a thought! ;)

Hi Mrs Geek,
I have recognised certs and am also the Midlands Airbrush Educator for All Things Nails ( Melle Stripp )
If you remember Fiona introduced us at Excell last year :lol:

i have recently bought the airbrush video from home learn to master some inherited equipment. its very good , nothing is left out, it teaches everything from airbrush assembly and maintenance through practice techniques and on to a dozen or so designs that get progressively more complicated. cost me about £30 for just the vid , money well spent.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back