Airbrush kit

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lellipop

Lelli Loo Loo
Reaction score
Just go the new Argos catalogue today, There are now Rio airbrushed nail kits, to go with the nail art and gel :rolleyes: nail kit.
Would think it would workout expensive using cans of air.

I would think it would work out expensive, and surely if you've only got half a can of air you wouldn't get the same pressure as a full can!!!

The sad thing is though these kits sell for sometimes double on ebay to what you pay in argos.:rolleyes: I believe argos also have the same sort of gun with air for tanning aswell, now that would cost.

I think you will be superised about the amount of air that is in these cans, you can do quite alot with them.

Sammie

Sarah Lou said:
I would think it would work out expensive, and surely if you've only got half a can of air you wouldn't get the same pressure as a full can!!!

The sad thing is though these kits sell for sometimes double on ebay to what you pay in argos.:rolleyes: I believe argos also have the same sort of gun with air for tanning aswell, now that would cost.

Sammie said:
I think you will be superised about the amount of air that is in these cans, you can do quite alot with them.

Sammie
hi have you used the air brush kit then???

Latest posts

Back