airbrush paints

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

paula

Reaction score
Hi Guys

At the moment i am using Medea airbrush paints....just wandering what make everyone else uses.

The reason i am asking is because the other day I passed a salon with nail art in the window, after parking on double yellow lines to take a closer look (as you do) I noticed the airbrush designs and the colours used looked great...lots of metalic colours. I heard the Createx range had more of a colour choice but wandered if they were just as easy to use as Medea paints.

Also read in the new Nail Artistry book some people use airbrush acrylic paint....do any of you guys use these.

i use airbrush paints from sudo, they are great got loads of different colours

Hi
I use too much fun there bottles are small but there colors are great loads of pastels, neon, matellic and glitter ones
:)

paula said:
Hi Guys

At the moment i am using Medea airbrush paints....just wandering what make everyone else uses.

The reason i am asking is because the other day I passed a salon with nail art in the window, after parking on double yellow lines to take a closer look (as you do) I noticed the airbrush designs and the colours used looked great...lots of metalic colours. I heard the Createx range had more of a colour choice but wandered if they were just as easy to use as Medea paints.

Also read in the new Nail Artistry book some people use airbrush acrylic paint....do any of you guys use these.
yes i use both , however the createx paints are much thicker and you MUST be very carefull .....your airbrush can become clogged much easier ..the media are the better of the two ! but if you want to use both i sugest thinning the createx so your airbrush doesnt clog.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back