Airbrush paints

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

artymarty

Young at heart geek
Reaction score
I would like to know where I can buy packs of airbrush paints from, especially pearl and irridescent colours. Can you get them in packs? It is sooooo expensive to buy them singularly :rolleyes:

Many thanks

Martine

when i started out with airbrushing i bought the Spangles airbrush paints. they are in little bottles and only cost, from the top of my head, about £2 each so it was viable to buy all the colours. As i have progressed and used these up and established that none of my clients want puke yellow or dayglow green, have invested in different brands in bigger bottles of the colours i more commonly use. I can't remember Spangles website off the top of my head but i think it may be www.unitedbeauty.co.uk. You can order direct from them or alternatively aston & fincher stock them (sometimes.....!)

PS I haven't forgotton the photocopying i promised you (well actually i did but now i've remembered!)

Hi! Thanks for that. I will have a look.
Funny..........I was only thinking about the photocopying today!!! LOL. Don't worry...........when you have the time is fine.

TVM
Martine

Latest posts

Back