airbrush Question

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sawasdee ka

We have the iwata airbrush compresser made in taiwan them sell in england and Australia and america and we think its very good for work

kop KHUN KA MUI

Not to be disagreeable but I prefer a Vega 1000 airbrush with a regular compressor. I do airbrush tanning with a Vega 2ooo and the compressor shares duties with either service.

cheron

Reaction score
Hey Guys,
I really wanting to purchase a airbrush I want something nice but not expensive I don't have who are requesting airbrush has any one ever used the plastice airbrush by aztek

I learned to airbrush using the Aztek brush and never had any problems with it at all. Loved it. Still do.

And their paints are still the best there are for my money. Coverage fantastic ... the white even covers the black. Fab.

Hi

Yep - I love the Aztec airbrush. Never had any problems with it for about 5 years solid in the salon. It's kind of nice to know that you can't take it apart - ie like the metal ones that have loads of paraphernalia hidden inside!!

Aztec paints are still my favourite having used others. But I love the Medea colour choice - there's some really snazzy colours in there. The Aztec ones though are just so forgiving if you go a bit wet.

Let us know how you get on - it's a minefield out there!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back