Airbrush Tanning Booths!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

hsmith

Reaction score
Hi All

Just wanted to share the news that I have just signed a lease for a bigger shop. Never thought I would be where I am today but hey with hard work, dedication, a husband who is great and two fab little boys that dont mind not seeing me much, I have to expand.

I am getting a shop that will hopefully have two treatment rooms and I am also investing in an airbrush tanning booth - at the moment we do St Tropez airbrush tanning, but looking at the price there is no way I can afford the booth, this is the same with Fantasy Tan. So I have narrowed it down to Sudo booth and the Sunquest booth.

my question is has any of you got these or tried them and what sort of colour does these brands come out like and if you are lucky enough to have either of these booths how good are they.

Many thanks for any help.

Heidi

Hi When I first started tanning, I did St Tropez lotion only, so when I went into Airbrush tanning and was offered a sudo kit, IU decided toi try both.... both tans were fab.... Sudo just a slightly nicer colour, but really great.

I have been using sudo for 18 months now and had no problms with it. I always offer a free touch up within two days, if the colour is not perfect, for free. (touch up is only for imperfect areas.... eg, patches) Never get any problems though and customers always come back for more tans!!

Sudo are also very quick to service the machine if you get a problem..as they did for me earlier this year!!! I think good customer service says a lot about a company!!

Sue

hsmith said:
Hi All

Just wanted to share the news that I have just signed a lease for a bigger shop. Never thought I would be where I am today but hey with hard work, dedication, a husband who is great and two fab little boys that dont mind not seeing me much, I have to expand.

I am getting a shop that will hopefully have two treatment rooms and I am also investing in an airbrush tanning booth - at the moment we do St Tropez airbrush tanning, but looking at the price there is no way I can afford the booth, this is the same with Fantasy Tan. So I have narrowed it down to Sudo booth and the Sunquest booth.

my question is has any of you got these or tried them and what sort of colour does these brands come out like and if you are lucky enough to have either of these booths how good are they.

Many thanks for any help.

Heidi

hi ya welsh geek just reading you reply, re su do air brush tan, i have had my machine since dec2003 and i just can't seem to get the hang of it. not for the lack of trying i spray everyone who comes to my home but their arms and legs never seem to go right. can you give me any tips please i would be very greatful

thanks janice x

We have been using sudo for nearly two years and have great success

What type of problems are you having?

Then I can give you answers to what we have found

also to any one who reads this How much are you charging per tan and what type of offers do you have

Sarahxx

i just never seem to get the perfect tan, on the arms and legs mostly quite patchy, its hard to explain in words, i seem to miss bits aswell no matter how hard i try. so any tips would be a great help.

thanks so much.

jan x

I use Su-do tanning and never really had a problem with it i charge £22.50 for it and offer a second application if the colour is not dark enough for them. Jan dont know if this will help but i do my tans in kinda bands i go from side to side if that makes sense. I do from the neck to the waist first then the front and then arms, I find it easier to one leg at a time so i dont miss any thing. I also use the brozing colour so i can see it going on. Not sure if i have been any help
good luck

If anyone would like a step by step spray sequence, pm me with your e mail address and I will forward it on for you.

Tracey Stephenson

Heidi... I am st, trop trained but i work in a salon which does spray tans... I have had the lot - you name it i have tried it and the spray booth is erm... poo... i looked terrible. We have Sun Fx and it takes approx 3 mins to spray a client and you can control how much you use.. it looks like a little vacuum cleaner as opposed to the traditional airbrush and lets face it clients would rather be naked for 3 mins than 30!!! The colour is just fab and works with the pigments with your skin so its a colour to suit you.. I know the Regis chain use it also and it is just amazing... Erm.. alot of my nail clients are lap dancers and they love it and they should know about fake tans!!!! We charge £20 a go .Hope this helps.

I always hate the sticky feel of the tan, I have heared theat the airport booth leaves you very dry and not sticky at all, can anyone comment on this???

Does anyone do spray tanning mobile?
I was just wondering how you spray them, do you ahve a booth etc? How do you manage for overspray on a customers carpet for example? :confused:

I am thinking of investing but have a few questions on this so any advice would be greatly appreciated.

Debbie

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back