Airbrush Tanning - Help Advice Please

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Saree

Reaction score
Hello everyone

Saree said:
Hello everyone
Hello Saree,
was there a question you wanted answering?:rolleyes:
Amanda aka Lily

Hello

Not sure what happended to my last message?

Anyway I was just saying that this was a really great site - I only discovered it a couple of days ago.

I am in a bit of a dilemma and need some advice. I am sending myself on an airspray tanning course in the next couple of weeks and would like to start going mobile (along with my nails, which I am currently studying for) at weekends and evenings.

The training is with Bali Sun - any comments, feedback, suggestions? I would also like some advice on marketing, special offers, tanning consultation cards (where I can buy these? I understand insurance is void without these), amd advice on best insurance. Also some advice on compressors. My boyfriend seems to think that you can pick up a compressor for a alot less than £205 (which is the price that Bali sun are offering). If this is the case then has anyone got some some advice or suggestions of any websites or phone numbers that anyone can recommend for purchasing compressors?

Questions questions!! It would be great for some feedback. Not having worked in the beauty industry before any advice or comments would be greatly appreciated. thanks everyone - Sarah xxxxxxxxxxxxx

I found a great site for business cards and all other products like that www.vista.com have a look and good luck !

Vicky

Perfect Pinkies

Saree said:
Hello

Not sure what happended to my last message?

Anyway I was just saying that this was a really great site - I only discovered it a couple of days ago.

I am in a bit of a dilemma and need some advice. I am sending myself on an airspray tanning course in the next couple of weeks and would like to start going mobile (along with my nails, which I am currently studying for) at weekends and evenings.

The training is with Bali Sun - any comments, feedback, suggestions? I would also like some advice on marketing, special offers, tanning consultation cards (where I can buy these? I understand insurance is void without these), amd advice on best insurance. Also some advice on compressors. My boyfriend seems to think that you can pick up a compressor for a alot less than £205 (which is the price that Bali sun are offering). If this is the case then has anyone got some some advice or suggestions of any websites or phone numbers that anyone can recommend for purchasing compressors?

Questions questions!! It would be great for some feedback. Not having worked in the beauty industry before any advice or comments would be greatly appreciated. thanks everyone - Sarah xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Hiya,
Have a look at www.salonsolutions.org they do proffesional spray tanning systems that starts at just £540....I know it sounds alot, but believe me the cheaper ones are usually found in Argos for £59.99 and are used for paint spraying fences and usually have a total running time of 500 hrs, abit like a hoover......if you need any more info please feel free to pm me:cool:
Amanda

Hi ya, I had a Bali spray tan done at the weekend and really liked the colour it was very much like a holiday tan even though for some reason my hands have gone a bit patchy very embarrassing as my hands are my working tools lol!!! but i am having another one done tonight!!! and my personal opinion is i found it looks a little bit better than St Tropez when i had that done. Ive also managed to get quite a few people now wanting it done so you may be succesful with it good luck. You may want to try a site called Shesto Direct i think they have some reasonable priced compressors x

Thank you all for your comments, you have been very helpful xx

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back