Airbrush tanning in a salon

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

molly

Reaction score
I have been to see a tanning salon for sale and if I buy it I'd like to offer spray tanning as well. Space is limited, so I'd like to know if other people have special rooms or use portable booths etc? What about extraction? Which systems do people use? I'd like to get a compressor so i can have airbrushes for both nails and tanning. Also which tans are people using?

Any help and advice would be greatly appreciated.

Molly x

Hi Molly, i have two small rooms which i use, one is for nails and the other for spray tanning and i was fortunate enough that my dad put together a booth for me (bless he's so talented) and i use that, but otherwise the pop up booths would be sufficient i would have thought.

Ventilation is still a problem and i need to get an extractor fan as its surprising the overspray you get but i do offer my clients a face mask and i have a fan that is on as well as an air purifier and hopefully by the end of Christmas ventilation will be sorted.

I currently use Bali Sun and absolutely love it the colour is great and is a natural golden look, i have tried the Sundrench but didnt find that as nice. Good luck and hope it works out for you xxx

Hiya,

I have a booth with extraction fitted as i think that extraction is vital, I actually distribute compressors and tanning products so if you need any help just pm me

Amanda

I have a room with laminate walls. We use sun FX as we are a Tanning shop, but I personally use (mobile) St. Tropez with my Iwata Smart Jet Compressor, and a pop up booth. Havent been able to source a good (cheap!) extraction unit yet

Latest posts

Back