Airbrush Tanning procedure

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Nickie@Nailmania-Limited

Goldie Hawn Geek
Reaction score
Hi
I have just been given an HVLP airbrush and although I am trained at the traditional St Tropez method I was wondering if any one would be kind enough to give me a brief step by step procedure.

I am aware of the caution areas such as the hands, elbows, heels, knees etc but would just like simple instructions as to the best way to start off.

I am actually having Solglo training on 1 September but I have a friend who is going to guinea pig for me and I don't really want to do it completely wrong.

Any instruction would be better than none at all!

Thanks very much

it's best to treat the body like a box do one side at a time starting with the back. Start at the top of the sholders working down to the bottom work in small circular motions then do backs of both legs. then do the sides starting with the arms repeat other side then do the frontwhen you do the handsjust do the backs of the palms then spray really lightly down the backs of the fingers when you do the legs just lightly spray over the kneecaps and around the ankles lastly do the face mist from side to side remembering to do the sides of the nose thats it but i then just repeat the whole process again really lightly just to make sure you haven't missed any patches the whole process normally takes me around 20-25 mins in total

kas67 said:
it's best to treat the body like a box do one side at a time starting with the back. Start at the top of the sholders working down to the bottom work in small circular motions then do backs of both legs. then do the sides starting with the arms repeat other side then do the frontwhen you do the handsjust do the backs of the palms then spray really lightly down the backs of the fingers when you do the legs just lightly spray over the kneecaps and around the ankles lastly do the face mist from side to side remembering to do the sides of the nose thats it but i then just repeat the whole process again really lightly just to make sure you haven't missed any patches the whole process normally takes me around 20-25 mins in total

thanks so much for the reply - very helpful indeed. How far away do I need to stand from a client to get an even tan without it streaking or running etc?

Nickie

Hi Ya, i did the Solglo training last week and used a friend as a guinea pig too the application took about 10 mins in total and its actually quite easy to apply i was very shocked the Solglo didnt go orangy on my friend and she was extremely impressed with the end results, they teach you do it in three steps and from the front first and start from the feet upwards so slightly different to the first post sorry but that is the Solglo training way. Its quite good the training didnt last long however but im sure you will enjoy it x

Hi Kelly
Thanks for the post. I am looking forward to the training so that for your post. Did they give you written instructions etc?

Nickie

Latest posts

Back