Airbrush Tanning

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jac

Reaction score
Hiya geeketts, thanks for answering my last post on the large nail situation some great ideas and help.

Ok so now i got a new quest im thinking of adding Airbrush Tanning to my services so if anyone out there does this already gimme a hint as to the best but reasonably priced machine and also the best tanning solution to use ie st tropez or fake bake or whatever other ones u guys use id appreciate all feedback cause this is a minefield, I was looking at pop up tents and im thinking id end up inside it or knackered before i began but ive seen a new kinda bi fold one and its not that expensive so if anyone has used these items maybe you can tell me how they work for you as in easy to put up or which one you think is best.
:confused: :Scared: as always pulling my hair out for new ideas lol but i know u guys will come up trumps as always.
May the force be with you geeketts
luv jac

check out tantrick. i love it, im hopefully going to bve getting it in my salon next month. :D

www.tantrick.biz

Hya Jac

Ive been airbrush tanning for nearly a year and have found it very profitable. Ive tried loads of different brands of solution but have found Sun Laboratories to be my favourite. It doesnt go orange lol. Try their website www.sunlabs-uk.com. My suggestion to start with would be to try a more cost effective compressor to see if you can make a profitable service out of it before spending loads of money. I started out with a standard paint spraying compressor from argos, yeah its a bit noisy and theres more overspray than with a properly suited one but it does the job well. If you look on search engines for compressors there are many available. It depends on how often your planning to be spraying, thats when you need to look at extraction etc. I'd stear clear of the pop up tents they can be very fiddly and not much room to move lol.
Are you going to Earls Court in September? There should be quite a few demos and tanning companies there with all the adivicce you need.

Hope this helps, you can pm me if you need anymore info

Emma

Tantrick junkie here too....solutions are totally natural as in ingerdients and the final colour is fantastic....the machine is great too....instantly dry....you spray the client and she is ready to get dressed...no hanging about to dry like with my old air brush system!

just to say i have a brand new unused fantasy tan tent, kind of tent pole type very robust and no hassle to put up nice and roomy... the floor is covered ie part of the tent unlike some of the pop up tents i have seen advertised.

I want £70 ONO for it if you or anyone else is interested want shot of it b4 my hols on wednesday rather change an unused tent into san miguel tokens!!
icon_cheesygrin.gif

amb x

Thanks girls thats alot of help can i ask what model no and name of machine you are all using and i like the sound of the tent you have for sale i will wait till you get back from sunny spain and maybe you could send me a pic of it. I didnt know about the show in earls court but i am going to the holistic one in donnington park for the weekend always great to get away for a wee holiday come beauty info partying lol.
Many thanks again i will check up on those sites you gave me i did find a compressor in argos thats only £70 and i was thinking that could work hubby is a spray painter so he could keep me right regarding working it all i need to find out is where to buy the solution or then again maybe that website sells it too, im always impressed by you geeks your a hell of a team to be a part of, its great anytime im stuck i just know i will get all the help i need in here.

Oh i wondered is there anyone else in here north of the border too ? and if anyone knows of anymore shows etc is there somewhere i can check to keep up to date.
Ok i think thats all the questions for now i dont wanna bombard you all lol
Drinks are on me girls thanks again:D
luv jac

Hi Jac

Tantrick supplies solution as well as a complete range of spraying packages suited to both salon and mobile users.

If you would like further information, please do not hesitate to get in touch and we would be delighted to send you information about our products.

There are numerous machines and solutions on the market - and can be a bit of a minefield out there! If you need any help or a chat, please give me a call 0845 022 22 33.

Regards

Mandy

Hi Jac, I'm from glasgow too, I also use the tantrick solutions they're brilliant, I bought the mini mist machine from mandy at tantrick and it's the best, so easy to use with hardly any overspray, I love it to bits,

alli

Latest posts

Back