Airbrush tanning??

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Welsh Geek

Reaction score
Hi I have been using airbrush tanning for a while now with the sudo system, but I am looking for information about the Californian Tan system, as I am thinkiong of a change..... Do you or have any of you used the Californian tanning system???
Do you know if sudo has a retail line??? I usually buy mine from Aston & Fincher, and have never seen any retail extras there!!

Sue

Hi Sue
iv'e got California Tan and I think its really great so far.
Ive used San Tropez & Ambersun I think california Tan is the best for me as my clients like it and its easy to do.

Ruby

Sue

I was thinking of buying the Su Do system. There's so many systems and products out there to choose from. I was going to go with them because it seems they have a really good reputation and look the business!! Why are you wanting to change? Are you having problems with it or is it just the change you want?

Would you tell me what your opinions are of the Su Do system before I go out there and spend over half a thousand quid?!!!

Cheers
Shaz

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back