Airbrush Training Courses?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ailze

Reaction score
Hi,

This is my first posting and very nervous, have been viewing from afar for a while now. But i really do have a question but a little too scared to ask........

So here goes.

I am interested in introducing Airbrushing to my business but looking into it there are various companies and i am not sure which one to go for, Can anyone please recommend a excellent training course?

look no further creative do an excelant airbrush course, phone for the nearest training and good luck youl love it, when i fist got my gun i was looking alover the house for things to spray

Thank you, i have plenty of things to spray but no gun.... I was at British Beauty the other week and there was only two people there that i noticed with airbrushes, one was all things nails and the other was the home training course plus hand.

Does Creative have a website ?

Well, apart from the fact that I train for them, I would recommend K-Sa-Ra (take a look at their website www.netnails.net) as they have everything you could ever want to do with nail art and airbrushing.

The Creative course is probably very good as well but I can't comment as I didn't even know that they did an airbrushing course and I'm Creative trained!!!! :rolleyes:

nail_star2003 said:
Well, apart from the fact that I train for them, I would recommend K-Sa-Ra (take a look at their website www.netnails.net) as they have everything you could ever want to do with nail art and airbrushing.

The Creative course is probably very good as well but I can't comment as I didn't even know that they did an airbrushing course and I'm Creative trained!!!! :rolleyes:

I know Dianne Plumer takes the leeds one and she is brill. we cant know everthing. dare say K-sa-ra are brill too

Creative have many Ambassadors who are expert Airbrush artists and who have been teaching courses for many years.
Diane Plummer
Amanda Reevell
Jacqui Jefford
Anne Swaine
To name but a few.
However ... K Sa Ra have also run excellent courses for years and have a very good reputation and Melle is now very well known for her expertise too.
All are good choices.

Hi,
i did my airbrush training will Melle at All Things Nails
you can buy your airbrush kit etc.. from her but i already had my kit i got from another supplier (The Airbrush company) so i took my kit with me and away i went:)
Melles Web site is
All Things Nails

Jess
;)

I did my airbrush training with Melle too, that's where I met Jess :D

Did my airbrush training with Diane at Leeds...must say she is great, knows her stuff, she is very patient and gives you loads of confidence. She told us that we would leave the day with good enough samples to show potential clients....I wasn't sure.....but she was right.....when the course had finished couldn't wait to get home and play.

I recommend Creative and the kit you get is great value for money.

All of these sound wonderful and everyone seems to sing praises for them all. Melle airbrushed my nails at the show and i was very impressed but i have also bought Jacqui Jefford new book so impressed there too....... Soooo much choice.

Thanks for all your advice..

Ailze

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back