airbrush training in the south west

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lisa-marie

Reaction score
hi geeks
i am currently doing nail treatments and nail technology at college, i want to do an airbrush course next year when i qualify but i've spent ages searching the internet and can't find any courses in cornwall or plymouth, are there any i just can't find?
or if i can't find a classroom course would an essential nails home learn airbrush course be any good? i don't want to spend loads on this course if its not that great.
thanks in advance
lisa
x​

thank you for your reply the courses look really good but its a bit far for me to travel i'm in mid cornwall.
x

:) HI THERE LISA

I TOTALLY UNDERSTAND WHERE YOUR COMING FROM, I LIVE HERE IN CORNWALL AND ALSO QUALIFIED @ ST.AUSTELL LAST YEAR.
THERE IS NO WHERE TO DO ANY NAIL SPRAY ART COURSES, ALL I CAN SUGGEST IS THAT YOU INVEST IN A COMPRESSOR LIKE I HAVE AND PRACTICE AND PLAY AROUND WITH IT, IT IS PRETTY EASY TO PICK UP.
I THOUGHT ST.AUSTELL WAS HOLDING A NAIL ART COURSE IN JANUARY, IS THAT NOT HAPPENING NOW??
SURELY DELIA WILL SHOW YOU HOW TO USE A COMPRESSOR??
REGARDS
ANNA:wink2:

thanks for your reply
i should be doing a 5 week nail art course at the end of courses im doing but its just freehand stuff like striping brushes and adding glitter and gems, i'm allready good at that from doing my own nails, i really want to learn to use an airbrush but its knowing where to start!
x

Latest posts

Back