Airbrush - which I should buy?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Karolinka PL

Reaction score
Hello everybody!
I would like ask you about some airbrush. I hope you will help me, because I don't know anybody in my country, who use it :o. I woudl like to buy one of them:
1) N/X Airbrush Complet System
2) Badger Airbrush Complete Kit
3) Ivata Airbrush System
For those, who want help me - here is more info about them www.transdesign.com (airbrush equipment). I don't know which machine or company I should buy? Please give me some hints - what's teh most important???
I'll be very grateful for any hint
Karolinka form Poland

karolinka sawasdee ka

we have iwata compressor and wevery happy with compressor i look in your link and i can not see iwata but see other.

I not sure about badger but i think finger nail fixer use badger gun you maybe speak her ka.

we have 2 double action gun for use for airbrush and we use for nail and body art .

Mui from Thailand

mui said:
i look in your link and i can not see iwata but see other.
Oh thank you Mui!!! You are very helpfull. There is Ivata Airbrush on ww.transdesign.com, but the tittle of this product is The Medea Airbrush System Iwata Gun Spare Parts - if you could take a look once again and tell me is this a godd product - Il be very gratefull
Karolinka

I have tried a few airbrushes - Focus, Badger and Iwata. My favourite are the Iwatas - I now have two - HP-B and an Eclipse. Although I like the Medea paints, I currently use the Createx paints - there is more in the range - opaques, transparents, iridescents and pearlised.

sawasdee ka

I look and it not speak many about the compressor the compressor we have is a salon compressor .

Hp 1/6 tank size 0.9 psi 1-70 weight 28 lbs size 41.33.18 cm twin oil piston compreeors shuts off automatically when not in use air regulator for precise air adjustment moisture trap and air line included 18 mths guarantee extrremely quiet .

Iwata do mobile compressor hp 1/8 psi 1-35 8 lbs 25x18x16 cm olil less piston compressor shuts off automatically when not in use light weight and prtable moisture trap airline included 18 month gurantee ideal for mobile operations .

In you link some compressors speak but the one you look is not speak much .

I can only speak the salon comreeor we have is good and very happy and not want another one .

Mui from Thailand

We have the iwata salon compressor and we are very happy with it.

We use it for nail art and spray tan.

Hello everybody,
this is my first post here, although I have read you for a few months. the problem is that there is no warranty service in Poland for badger, medea, iwata systems. No spare parts no manufacturer of spare parts - we have metric system instead of inch system. That is why there is no importer of these machines in Poland.
Only Paashe is imported together with spare parts and most of artits works on paashe compressors.
Compressor does not have to but can be broken one day.

Funny thing is that we have great compressors manufacturer in Poland, they build compressors for many companies, airbrushes as well, have warranty service, so it would be be smarter to buy compresor in Poland and good quality airbrush (what would you say for paashe VJR?) outside the country.

kisses
Kasia

Hmm, I wrote to TRANSDESIGN, but they didn't get me answer. I'm going to buy it in USA, so maybe you can tell me where I can get the best Iwata airbrush. Could you give me some links to "internet shops" where you have bought your airbrush? And please tell me which compressor of Iwata is the best (symbol, catalog number, parameter).

P.S. I have tried to find on my own some interesting links, could you tell me if there is sth worth buying:
http://www.dixieart.com/Iwata_Airbrush_Intro_Set.html
http://www.coastairbrush.com/new/newiwata.html

I'm sorry to bother your's head, but nobody else could help me and it depends only on you if I buy a good machine.

Karolinka PL said:
Hmm, I wrote to TRANSDESIGN, but they didn't get me answer. I'm going to buy it in USA, so maybe you can tell me where I can get the best Iwata airbrush. Could you give me some links to "internet shops" where you have bought your airbrush? And please tell me which compressor of Iwata is the best (symbol, catalog number, parameter).

P.S. I have tried to find on my own some interesting links, could you tell me if there is sth worth buying:
http://www.dixieart.com/Iwata_Airbrush_Intro_Set.html
http://www.coastairbrush.com/new/newiwata.html

I'm sorry to bother your's head, but nobody else could help me and it depends only on you if I buy a good machine.

Hi there

its no bother at all! i looked at your links and the one i have is on the second link coast air brush.
MY SPEC:
HP: 1/6hp
Tank size: 0.9 gallons
PSI: 1-70 PSI
Weight: 28lbs
Size: 41 x 33 x 18cm
Twin oil less piston compressors

In england they call it the salon compressor, i can run 4 air brushes off it for nail art and one for spray tan. All you need are the different guns top feed for nail art and bottom feed with a bottle for spray tan. It all depends on your needs as to which one you choose. I have had it for a while and i have had no problems with it. It is the same compressor that st tropez sell for their spray tan and i can reccomend it. If you are moblile i think they do a smaller one but the PSI is 1-35.
I bought mine from nail creations email: [email protected] but they are widely available i think creative sell them too.
Hope all goes well. If you want anymore info pm me no problem. Happy to help.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back