Airbrush

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Stephanie Morris

Reaction score
Hello

I have been offered the opportunity to buy an second hand Dual Action Airbrush from a salon I have been doing a bit of work at.. I guess the Airbrush is about a year old.

They have asked me how much I am looking to pay and I have no idea... I can buy all of the paints to go with it as well.

Can anyone give me a idea of a price that I should be looking at for this???

Thanx
Stephx

Sawadee ka

If You have name and number you can look internet and see money for new i think if you can have half what pay new new then is good .

if you tell name and number i find new price for you i have iwata studio airbrush and is good for shop

Kop khun ka mui

Do a Google search or even check on eBay to see if you can find what the item is reasonably worth.

It depends what kind it is..

This kits is usually between £300-350
MOBI%20KIT.jpg

This kit is usually around £450-£490
profi%20kit.jpg

Hope this helps! :D

Hi,

Do you know what make and model the airbrush is? I use mainly Badgers, and I think you're looking at around £90 depending on the model.

Have a look at this site:

www.airbrushes.co.uk

They have a selection of airbrushes and pictures so you might be able to spot the one you're interested in.

Word of advice - if the compressor is for sale too, make sure you know exactly what you're getting, you could end up with one that is not suitable for your needs.

Jackie

p.s. What make of paints are they using?

Sawadee ka suzanne

I have iwata same and i think airbrush very good i try some air brush and i think iwata number 1 that i try for me .

I bring iwata from England and then friend tell made in tawain i bring from tawain 1 more when i have money for airbrush 1 more i think iwata very good .

Kop khun ka mui

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back