Airbrushing Course

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

slipperyangel

Reaction score
Hi all, Im fairly new to this site but so far I am absolutely loving it! I have been doing nails for a few years but have only recently qualified and was wondering if anyone could help with a little info on airbrushing.
I would like to do an airbrushing course but was recently told I didnt need to have a qualification to work on the public, is this true?
Also, if anyone knows of any great courses (fairly local if poss) I would be greatful for any advice.
Thanks

Hi all, Im fairly new to this site but so far I am absolutely loving it! I have been doing nails for a few years but have only recently qualified and was wondering if anyone could help with a little info on airbrushing.
I would like to do an airbrushing course but was recently told I didnt need to have a qualification to work on the public, is this true?
Also, if anyone knows of any great courses (fairly local if poss) I would be greatful for any advice.
Thanks
Yep thats right, its nail art so you are already covered by your nail insurance.
Creative at Aspley Guis Milton Keynes run airbrush art courses with Anne Swain Tel:01908 588 027 so much fun I love it and Anne is really good at showing you how to think out side the box for your idea's.

I have heard about Creative before but cant find any info online, any ideas??
Nail art is my real passion, I love deoing freehand but alot of my clients prefer airbrushing.

Last edited by a moderator:
I have heard about Creative before but cant find any info online, any ideas??
Nail art is my real passion, I love deoing freehand but alot of my clients prefer airbrushing.

I would say probably 85% of the geeks are Creative trained, Sweet Squared are the UK distributors for Creative and Sam Sweet the guy who started and runs this site is one of, if not the best, creative educator out there. Mrs Geek is Samantha Sweet, Sams better half:D and our own Geeg brought Creative to England in the first place, do a search and tap in Creative and we probably won't hear from you for a month:D
I gave you the phone number, give them a call they will be happy to chat to you about all the courses they run.
I love air brush art weather its nails or body and to make it mine i usually finish my work with free hand art, just to keep it different.

Latest posts

Back