Airbrushing courses?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Amethyst_Angel

Reaction score
Hi peeps!

Does anyone know of any good airbrushing courses? I've seen the Essential Nails correspondence course (£349.00!!!!) and wondered if something like that would be any good. It seems to come with a compressor and *everything*! So it might actually be worth the money... perhaps?

I'm looking to improve my skills in this area. I've so far been airbrushing with the cans of compressed air and my boyfriends old model cars airbrushing stuff.

Any advice (as always!) will be greatly appreciated. :hug:

Luvnhugs

Kirst

Hi there,

Do you mean the airbrush kit that comes with the instructional DVD from essential nails?

Pat Fernandez Airbrush Guru is training at the Airbrush company on sept 1st if you cant wait try contacting IONA or Melle at all things nails.
www.airbrushes.com
All Things Nails
not sure bout iona but the tel no. is usually in Scratch

HTH's

Hi there,

Do you mean the airbrush kit that comes with the instructional DVD from essential nails?

Yup, that's the one! :green:

I can recommend Melle at All Things Nails for airbrush tutoring. Her work on her website is amazing! I had training with Melle a few years ago and it was very good, enjoyable and I felt very confident to airbrush straight afterwards.

I had an intro to airbrush at creative Ashby Guis when I did a nail art day and I followed this with the essentials course, I found it to be very good value for money, easy to follow and of course you have the added bonus of having the dvd to refer to when ever you want it. Would still love to do an air brush day with Chocolate, the nail tech not the comfort food. her days sound fun:lol:

Latest posts

Back