Airbrushing under Gel's

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Not sure if I read it somewhere, but I think LCN are starting a new course o the use of the FM colours . I'm training on Wednesday so Ill ask them and let you know! Perhaps we could do it together- be great to meet up.
Ailze said:
Hi sarah,

I already use the FM White which is lovely and clients love it, i was just trying to be a little more creative with my designs...... but it looks like we will be going back to the FM because at least i don't get any customes phoning me between appointments.

I am just testing at the moment so my clients understand. I have just started to use the airbrush on top of the gels now as a polish and see how long that lasts. But thank you all for your advice. Great site for when you have a problem.

But i think i might get intouch with LCN to see if they have any ideas.

Great idea, as i want to learn more, especially about this new gel you are training with on Wednesday..... I must book in and do my certificate as well....

great - i'll pm you on Wednesday hun

Which Airbrush Topcoat/Basecoat's are you using. I have Createx paints, but didn't see any available top/base coats. I had to use a normal won't chip topcoat, but felt that the design went a bit odd looking underneath.

Latest posts

Back