AIRBRUSHING

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Nails at Home

Reaction score
I wondered if anybody out there who may live in or near London would be able to give me some help in perfecting my techniques with airbrushing. I'm totally fine with the use of the airbrush itself :D as I've been doing temporary tattoos for the last two years but I just need a little help with doing more advanced designs with the stencils :? . Obviously if anyone could spare any time I'd make it worth their while :)

Thanks

Hi,

Why not contact Melle at All Things Nails

www.allthingsnails.co.uk

Thanks for that but as fantastic as Melle seems to be it's around £150 a day to train and my funds are running out these days with so much training and products I've had to buy :( :(

I would love to give you a hand as I live in London, but unfortunately my airbrush skills are zero! Sorry - no help there!

Kx

Just a thought & I wou;dn't dream of speaking for her but I do kno that Nail Star is an airbrush trainer for K Sa Ra & shes in essex (I think) Well, anyway, shes lovely & has helped me with airbrushing queries in hte past.

BTW which system do you use for your temp tattoos??

Hi Kitty

Have just e-mailed her, awaiting reply, thanks :) :)

For my temporary tattoos I sometimes use So-Do airbrush paint but since last year I've also been using For Now tattoo paint - it actually comes in what look like little lipsticks but with a tube of paint inside each one. This way you just squeeze out what you need when you need it and it stops the paint drying up. As I do quite a few family festivals etc. I prefer this method because I hardly need to carry anything as I have no need for the compressor and generator. Also, my generator is a petrol one and lots of the festivals don't allow them on site :( . I'd definitely recommend the tattoos though - I do tooth jewellery too - all before I started doing nails - they're good little earners :thumbsup: so if you need any contact names/numbers just ask OK?

I've also been using For Now tattoo paint - it actually comes in what look like little lipsticks but with a tube of paint inside each one. This way you just squeeze out what you need when you need it and it stops the paint drying up.

intreging... tell me more...
i quite fancied doing the so-do ones but the full kit was outta my price :rolleyes: league. I take it For Now's cheaper???

The company who supplies the For Now tattoos is called Good Times - they have a website (sorry don't know how to do the link thing! :oops: )

They work out very cheap and each tattoo pen lasts for ages - they supply them to either sell to your customers to do themselves or you can do them and make much much more money :thumbsup: :thumbsup: - I find kids from 2 to 82 love them. Great for school fairs too!

Sorry, also forgot to mention I have another contact who supplies loads of extra stencil designs - can pass on the number if needed :)

I'm definitly doing the airbrushing tattoos cos its a favour to my husband & if I do airbrush ones he'll buy me the rest of the kit to do Tanning & Nails!!! There is method in my madness!!

I'd be really interested in gettign your contact for stencils though. Are they ok to airbrush??

THanks

Hi Nails at Home

Any chance of divulging this information.

Adele

Sorry for the delay but I'm trying to get hold of the number again for the guy who supplies the stencils - he's changed his number but I should have it again in the next couple of days so will let you guys know OK :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back