airbrushtanning

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mieke

Reaction score
Hi,

I was wondering if airbrush tanning is still a highley requested service or has the airbrush tanning hype passed?
I was thinking to start and offer this service but have no idea if this is frequently asked?

Hi MIeke,

Here in Ireland it's still alive and kicking and is actually my most popular service. I don't think it will ever become unpopular as so many people are now aware of the dangers of tanning the 'natural' way.

Jackie

Thx for sharing :hug: I guess i should start with it again...

Yes Spray Tanning still going great guns here in Essex!

Jacqui

Yes Spray Tanning still going great guns here in Essex!

Jacqui

Nice to see that it,s still running hot. I always thought that it would be a hype and that it would settle down again. I used to give tanning courses with my husband as distributors for su-do for Sweden, but in a strange and frustraing incident the distribution right went to someone we knew well who contacted them behind our back and snatched it away from us. The funny part was that after 6 months they quited since they couldn,t find any customers and didn,t had the skills to back up the product. After that incident we didn,t do it anymore*since we were still upset :rolleyes:* so i don,t really have a clue how it,s doing. I am planning on opening a salon though in the upcomming months and i can dig into the tanning again ¨jippie¨:green:

Latest posts

Back