Akzentz gel polish users, please help

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

aj1

Reaction score
I only get about 9 days out of my gel polish and have noticed that I have some damage to my nail plates. I am using an orange wood stick to scrape, maybe a bit too harshly?

I used affixit on the fe to get the 9 days, love the fact that I don't ruin my nails but hate how to remove them, is there an easier way to do this on oneself besides doing one hand at a time. I am too impatient it seems.

thanks,

aj

I only get about 9 days out of my gel polish and have noticed that I have some damage to my nail plates. I am using an orange wood stick to scrape, maybe a bit too harshly?

I used affixit on the fe to get the 9 days, love the fact that I don't ruin my nails but hate how to remove them, is there an easier way to do this on oneself besides doing one hand at a time. I am too impatient it seems.

thanks,

aj

Hiya,

I would use Surebond when using Options gel/coloured gel. I tend to use Affixit when using a buff off gel (like natural or trilite). If you do use Affixit, then you will need to allow alittle longer for the soak off.

hth

I have used Surebond and only got about 6 days wear. I only applied the affixit to myself and only at the fe of my nails.

I have used Surebond and only got about 6 days wear. I only applied the affixit to myself and only at the fe of my nails.

I'm not sure why it is only lasting 6 days or so...you may need to contact Lana on here

With regard to the removing, how long are you soaking it for? Are you filing the product first, as it reduces the removal time? I use the foil method for removal and thenm stick my hands in heated mittens. It really speeds up the process.

No other gel polish users??

Lana?

aj

Latest posts

Back